View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 02:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

7.30 AM! Too early.

Cole liked sleeping in especially on saturdays, but today they had to be up with the owls for the astronomy field trip that he did not want to miss. After eating porridge for breakfast in the great hall he trudged up to staircases to the observatory with his backpack bouncing familiarly behind his back. Heading inside he stifled a yawn as he greeted Professor Sandhu with a warm smile. "Good morning professor Sandhu!" Setting his backpack down, he rummaged around a little until he finally found his signed permission slip. Cole held it in hand as the only other boy there whom he remembered seeing on the train asked the same question he had on mind. He did though shoot the boy a small smile and a greeting. "Hello! I'm Cole. You're new right?"

SPOILER!!: Permisson slip

ASTRONOMY FIELD TRIP

On Saturday, the 4th of September, 2100, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be organising a field trip to the Addis Ababa University's observatory. The day will begin at 07:00 and end at 12:00 with lunch before returning to Hogwarts.

Name: Cole Vance
House: Gryffindor
Year: Fifth

Any Disabilities/Allergies: None

I hereby absolve the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry of any unfortunate effects that arise from my own my refusal to employ common sense and follow the instructions I am given.

Signature: Cole Zackary Vance

Signature of Parent/Legal Guardian:
Calvin Vance