Thread: Minister's Office: Work Area and Cubicles
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 04:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
It really wasn’t that big of a deal so there was no real need to blush or be embarrassed. “Don’t worry, I completely understand. It’s been so busy here since I started, I feel like I haven’t stopped” her face a picture of understanding now. It was so easy to forget some simple protocol when you’ve been bogged down with stacks of paperwork.

Huh. Well that was rather quick and out of the blur. First, it seemed as though the Quidditch report was passed on at once and now, not as much. Was there something she was missing here or was she just looking into this too much? Maybe it was just over-tiredness starting to kick in.

“Sure, just leave it with me and I’ll pass it on to the Mrs Bones in the morning” unsure of exactly what was going on here. She could easily just leave it on her desk herself. “It’s okay. I just don’t want to miss any of these families before the school year starts and well, I’ve been a little distracted trying to help out with the memos that went rogue a few weeks back” a small sigh escaping her lips as she took the Quidditch file from Victoria now. “Don’t worry about me though, I’ll make sure this gets to where it needs to be Mrs Culloden” writing a message on a post-it note, now and leaving it on the file on her desk as a reminder for the following morning.

This sweet employee was being more than nice to Victoria and she felt bad for being such a schoolgirl hoping to run into the minister instead of just doing her job as she always did. She was nowhere though so she was going to go through with her work and that work was going to get nowhere since it was late and no one was really in the office.

Handing over her papers that she had in her hand she figured they would know what to do with them tomorrow so she wasn't at all worried about that, but her eyes did head towards the offices and his office. She knew it had been a small chance that he would be there late, but, but what Victoria? She was trying to shake all the thoughts out of her head, seriously how old was she acting? Getting annoyed with her own ways she smiled at the younger lady. "It's Miss actually and thank you. I'll leave you to your work now."

She should probably be heading home, though the house was empty so what was she really going home to?