View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 10:16 PM   #2763 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Ahhh, I'm excited, too! It's been a while since I've had a charrie that I am this excited about! Can't wait to throw Isla into the school!
I didn't get to RP my previous charrie as a firstie and I do like playing them outtttt from such a young age, so I'm excited about this one toooo!!!! Well, for that reason and many more, of course xD

And they/we are year-mates, woooooooooooo!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
I love all of the new firsties!!!
Are you sure about that? xD Ewan is free not to feel the same way, bahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post

The firsties are out to get the prefects. kidding!

maybe it's the other way around in Gryffindor

It's always the other way around in Gryffindor, it seems xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Must be the smartest firsties ever to out smart some of these prefects Although I can't imagine the headboy/girl taking too kindly to it
Truuuuuue, the Headboy has a strong hand, eh. No nonsense attitude, we seen it xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Looool you know Gunnar doesn't take anyone's nonsense

Though I imagine the McCarthys and Mordaunts are pretty friendly and familiar with each other since their parents were all good friends in school, yeah?
There we go xD like the proper Slytherin we approve. Especially Catherine because in her head she doesn't take anyone's nonsense but in reality it might be another story xP

And yeeeeeees, they probably do know each other! I'm not sure how often they'd meet up, but I do remember Min and Sophie meeting up when the twins were toddlers. Maybe they kept in touch as they grew up. That's be nice :3

EDIT: I keep expecting to see a red UN and avvie every time I post and I'm all "whA? Oh yeah" eeeeeevery time xP the blue is so calm and peaceful, I'm not used to that

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!