Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 09:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
"Hm?" Noah said absent-mindedly as he too looked over to where his mates were and spotted Cecelia right away, chatting with the rest of the Gryffindors. He would have said that he'll be okay since Cece will be there with him, but was quick enough not to mention it in case Catherine goes for another internal meltdown. At least she was the first to acknowledge it, however, he didn't want to risk it. It felt an eternity already for them to get to the point wherein she's actually talking. "Yeah, I'll be fine don't worry about it. I'd probably be too exhausted even by then and just go straight for my warm bed," he said stretching his arms, and slowly twisting his torso to the right and then to the left. "How about you though? Don't you feel like talking to one of your housemates? They look pretty harmless to me." And boy, do they like keeping to themselves. And really, how does one manage to stay put and read a book while waiting for the sorting ceremony to finish?

Noah almost blurted out laughing when Catherine did an attempt at schooling him. "Great gramps' dinner parties can be boring, but he's pretty cool when eyes are not on him." Noah nodded, recalling the time he'd have to pretend to be high and mighty and eat so little in front of his ancient friends. He did end up being served dinner in one of Grandpa Alf's study room where he can eat properly. Of course, Catherine would have been in the study too but perusing the rarest of books in the collection over scrumptious food.

"I was hoping you'll have information about it." but then again, Catherine was too preoccupied with the sorting and all of its madness. "I'd definitely go for something outdoorsy. Or dancing!" He's got two left feet, and he's definitely not graceful like their dad...but he does like to take on a challenge. And make fun of himself along the way.
Catherine squinted ever so slightly and gave Noah the side-eye. As if she'd believe he'd be too tired to go haywire with other Gryffindors after the feast. The same expression was used as a first reply to his questions. No, she didn't want to talk to her housemates, he knew that. The girl looked to the rest of the Ravenclaws again before turning back towards her brother. "No." She knew they were harmless, of course they were. They were just students. That wasn't the point. The point was that none of them were her friends and, in reality, she didn't think many - if any - of them would ever end up being her friend. So no, she didn't fancy talking to them at all.

Great grandad was 'pretty cool' when eyes were not on him? "Pretend this is his house and all eyes are on him." Catherine retorted sharply. If he wanted to be an animal he could go and be one with the Gryffindors. He was most definitely not going to embarrass her on their very first evening in the Castle.

"How could I, I just got here." She said regarding knowing about currently active clubs. "And Cecelia wasn't here last term either, well, nobody was." Which meant things might be different this year. Outdoorsy? "Like Quidditch?" Or possibly something with magical creatures? Actually, she might even consider that one, it might remind her of home a little. And dance? Really? She raised an eyebrow. "You think they'd have dance clubs here?" Was this even that kind of school?

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!