View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 04:20 AM   #19 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
Lucas let out a very small sigh before forcing a smile on his face and heading towards the Gryffindor table. There was an unfamiliar face here (Louise) who received a smile and a small "Hey!" from the fifth year as he walked past. She seemed cheerful, didn't she? Huh.
Oooh, look, it was the PREFECT. Louise sat up straight as he walked by and gave him a beaming smile. "Hello, Mr. Prefect," she said pleasantly as he passed. She wondered if he knew her NAME. That would be cool. But... well, she didn't know his name, so that was probably unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Phoebe threw herself into a seat at the Gryffindor table with the same gusto she threw herself at everything, sliding a few inches along the bench until she rested up against a girl she'd never seen before. The second year measured herself up against the girl with her hands before deciding she was too BIG to be a first year. But still new.

"Are you a Beauxbatons stowaway? Like, do you know that we eat actual good food here and not just healthy junk?" She smiled hugely, in case the girl wasn't a stowaway and belonged there. "Or maybe not. I like your hair. Is that the real color or did your mum let you die it? I asked to die my hair pink and my mum only let me do it temporary."
Louise tore her eyes away from the prefect when a human body slid into her on the other side. Louise turned her head and saw a blonde very close to her. It was okay. Her personal space bubble was fairly small.

Beauxbatons stowaway? She was about to answer, but was cut short, mouth open, when the girl continued talking. "I'm-" .... and kept talking.

"It's my real color." There were so many words and questions that the last subject was the only one that Louise could focus on. "Pink hair would be fun, though. And to answer your question, no, I'm not a Beauxbatons stowaway. I belong here, but my first term was at Beauxbatons last year. But I'm a third year. And I happen to like most food." So, you know. She was set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Louise the chipper young redhead who he had been sorted into Gryffindor last year if Cole recalled correctly joined them. Glancing over at her Cole beamed brightly it was hard not to be smitten by this girl's energy. "Hey Louise. Did you have a good summer?"
Oh, was another older boy paying attention to her? How NICE. She smiled at Cole from across the table. "Why, yes I did. I read seventeen books. And went hiking." Two very different activities, but both very much enjoyed by the girl. "What did you do?" What did FIFTH years do for fun, hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post

And another girl (Louise) who looked OLDER than a first year but younger than herself. Super friendly and super pretty too. "Hello ....??" She said almost questioningly because the girl didn't state her name or anything. "I'm Carsyn. You're like reallly pretty." Just in case she didn't know. Speaking of which, Phoebe was asking her about dying her hair??? Uh, Carsyn wasn't one hundred percent certain but she'd almost bet that the girl's hair was not dyed. It didn't look fake at least.
Wait, wasn't this girl just asleep? Well, it was good she woke up, or she would have probably missed the speech from the Headmaster, whenever that was coming. Louise raised her eyebrows at the girl when she said hello, but it sounded more like a question than a greeting. And then her expression turned to a smile, combined with a look that said "yes, I know I'm cute".

"Thank you," she said sweetly, knowing ALL too well that it was true. "My name is Louise. What's yours?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
After getting in a small amount of trouble already, but considering it worth it, because detention was inevitable for her anyway, Bernie had finished drying herself, her robes, and her hair, and was now seated at the end of the Gryffindor table, y'know, far away from everyone ever that she knew because all the good seats were already taken.

Oh well. Who cared about consequences?! They were about to have some YUMMMMY food. Nothing weird or healthy or French ALL YEAR! That was enough to cheer her up!

She just had to... well, sit here and wait for the Headmaster's speech and all that. Geez. She was HUNGRY. Bernie popped her head on her hand and sighed dramatically as she looked at her empty plate. Oop, that reminded her... she should probably un-transfigure her textbook um before classes started...
Socializing was wonderful, but Louise was HUNGRY. Her eyes wandered for the elves, because she KNEW the elves made the food. But instead of finding an elf, she found a different head of red hair all the way down at the end of the table. It was loud in the hall and she was far away, but GINGERS had to stick together, so Louise stuck her arm out and waved it around to get the girl's attention. Then she scooted her bum a couple inches and patted the small empty space next to her as an invitation to get her to sit next to her. She could fit, right?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise