View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 11:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Kodee's face lit up at the idea of acromantulas for the fact it was both doable and could be terrifying. "I like the way you think, Cole. You keep that up and you'll go far. So I'm thinking we use charms, yeah. Dark corridors should hel--" Eh?

Grey eyes shifted over to Carsyn when she suddenly seemed to not be sleeping as Lucas had suggested. Or perhaps she hadn't been sleeping at all. "It's not scaring them that you have to worry about.." He thought that part was obvious by the way he'd cut his sentence before telling them what they'd do AFTER. Y'know, once the kids were good and scared. Oh to be young and not understand the bigger picture again. 5th Years, pfft. "But it's nothing you need to worry about in the first place. Don't wanna jeopardize your badge or nothin'." SUCH a caring, over the top planner he could be.

"Józef!" If the boy weren't so far, he may have patted him on the back. Quite pleased, yes he was. "Excellent. Peeves would be all too happy to get a shot at this. Nice one, mate. This is shaping up to be even better than I thought." Considering, for some strange reason, half the kids here were determined to follow the rules to a bloody T. Sad, really.

He grinned wide at the Summers when she joined the conversation with her bold declaration to ruin what was coming to be an entertaining enough plan to keep him awake. It was more an amused smile than any of good nature. "Who said your exempt, Princess? Far as I'm concerned. You Second Year lot haven't been to Hogwarts either. Can't go spooking you because you're now witnesses but that doesn't mean you don't have to go through initiation--I'VE GOT IT!!"

The sudden shout had the boy clamping his hand over his own mouth, suddenly remembering this was meant to be a secret mission. They didn't need Professors walking down to check. "I've got it." He repeated. "It's brilliant. It's perfect. But we gotta be done by midnight. One, at latest." Because...he...had sleepover plans and he would be damned if First and Second Years made him change them. It'd been a long summer, okay?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.