View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 11:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default mention of schemers and Lucas (in particular)
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Hogwarts was SO so so so great!

Cecelia had only just arrived and she ALREADY felt like she was at home. The castle just had this ENERGY and she liked knowing her mum and dad had grown up RIGHT HERE where SHE was going to get to grow and it made her feel ALL warm and fuzzy and happy on the inside, it did.

"I'm not going to scare MY best friends if THEY end up in Gryffindor," Cecelia announced as she joined the group of older kids, 'cause she was KIND of an older kid too. Maybe. Second year WAS older than first year, at least.

She didn't REALLY think that Catherine was going to be in her house 'cause Catherine was REAL different and thought a LOT and liked quiet and being organized and that didn't FEEL very Gryffindor to Cece. Noah, on the other hand, had a REAL shot at joining her. She HOPED he would, anyway.

"Hi Lucas! Look at that badge! That's SO cool! My mum AND dad were head boy and girl, you know." She nodded seriously and then pointed to the Hufflepuff table. "Mum was a quidditch captain, TOO. Think maybe I could eat over there at the Hufflepuff table sometime or is that against the rules? I'd LIKE to eat where they ate at LEAST once." She thought maybe it'd make her feel close to them even when they were ALL the way back home.

And then...Catherine got sorted into Ravenclaw.

And you KNOW, Cecelia really wasn't SO surprised. She DID wish she could give Catherine a BIG hug, though, 'cause SHE didn't look so happy about it, and that made Cecelia not so happy. She didn't like when Catherine was upset, even IF she didn't always get WHY she felt that way. She s'posed it was how the best friend thing worked, though. You just felt crummy when your BFF did 'cause that's how it was supposed to be.