View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 04:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Ronan Wallace, back at Hogwarts. The fourteen year old felt a considerable amount of relief as he walked towards the Hufflepuff table, the familiar hall feeling very welcoming. He had only been here twice before, but compared to the hostile environment of Beauxbatons, Hogwarts was like home.

Almost like home. There were key things about Hogwarts that were nothing like home, like the lack of his parents and the need to always worry about homework. Not to mention keeping up with his friends, and it taking hours to find someone around the castle, and birthdays. Yes, specifically birthdays. They were very stressful, and Ronan was not a fan.

As it so happened, today was someone's birthday, and Ronan had that someone's birthday present tucked in his pocket. Thumbing it as he sat down, he checked to make sure Maxie wasn't there yet. No, no Maxie. "Hi Minjae," Ronan greeted his dormmate with a wave and a smile, his hand moving disturbing the rat inside his robes and he felt Biscuit scurry off. Oh well. He'd find his way back eventually.

"How was your summer?" Ronan asked, and directed a smiler at a younger boy he wasn't too familiar with. A second year? Perhaps? His face seemed somewhat familiar.

_____________I could still change the end