View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 11:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
She plopped a seat next to Cole, "Why so glum? Aren't you glad to be home?" She rested her head lightly on his shoulder. "Can i snooze here for a minute? Wake me up when the sorting starts." Nevermind that she doubted she'd be snoozing too much when more of their fellow fifth years showed up, but hey, ten seconds of eye closing was nice and probably a preview of the way this year was going to be.
Cole was scanning the staff table for new faces by the time Carsyn plopped down in the seat next to him and, rested her head on his shoulder. Looking sideways at his friend and very distant cousin he brightened up and tried for an enthusiastic response that probably only worked halfway. "I'm not glum...I uh lost three of my new rats on the train," It'd come out eventually. "Do you think Professor Sandhu will get mad?" Cause of the one pet rule? Anyway looking up at the ceiling and then back at Carsyn he beamed brightly "I'm super happy to be home. Hogwarts beats Beauxbatons by miles..." Lightly petting Carsyn on the head he asked "Why are you so tired? Did the first years give you a hard time on the boat ride?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Heading towards the Gryffindor table she sat down smiling before looking up at the enchanted ceiling. The thought of never seeing Hogwarts again crossed her mind countless of times during the summer and last term, she couldn't think the ministry enough for what they did. She was so glad to be where she belonged, the smile on her face clearly said so.
Seeing Cole and Carsyn she smiled and waved at them. "Hey Cole and Carsyn, so glad to be home I missed it." She didn't know how everyone else felt but she was glad to be back.
Cole was playing with the cutlery as he let the minutes trickle by till the sorting started. He didn't want to wake Carsyn by his side so he sat very still when Stella came over to the table. Returning her wave with one of his own and a cheery smile Cole responded "Hi Stella. Yes, its so good to be back. I missed Hogwarts more than I thought I would." The castle had made a bigger impression on him than he had thought. "So how was your summer? Did you do anything fun?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer11 View Post
Arriving at her designated table, Naya cheerfully said, ”Hello everybody”. Seeing a familiar face, her smile brightened. ”Hey Cole. Remember me? She sat down and then took a moment to look around the Great Hall. Yeah, it was different from Beauxbatons. However, Hogwarts was definitely grand in its own way. She might just get to like this place.
Naya arrived just moments after Stella. Was it just Cole or had she gotten even cuter over the summer? Smiling warmly back at her he said to not keep staring because that'd be weird and awkward and it'd get looks and start rumours he didn't want. "Hi Naya, did you have a good summer?" He had missed her. Yes he had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
"Hello, all," the chipper young redhead said to the group of students at the Gryffindor table as she arrived. Her green eyes were wide and shiny as she took a seat. The students already there were a bit older than her, so she didn't really expect them to talk to her much, but that was okay. She was rather busy looking all around the great hall, taking in all the magical detail that she had been waiting for.
Louise the chipper young redhead who he had been sorted into Gryffindor last year if Cole recalled correctly joined them. Glancing over at her Cole beamed brightly it was hard not to be smitten by this girl's energy. "Hey Louise. Did you have a good summer?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

Approaching the group of other fifth years, Lucas decided to sit down near them. "Hey, Naya. It's, uh, great to see you again." Was that awkward? He hoped not. It was just the truth, wasn't it? He added in a smile before turning his attention to the only other boy there. "Hey, Cole! You okay?" he asked casually, taking a seat opposite him and.......
Eyebrows furrowed, he glanced over at Cole and asked, "Is Carsyn asleep?" Already? Surely the patrol didn't take away all her energy already, did it?.
Cole's attention had shifted to Carsyn that was actually snoozing on his shoulder by the time Lucas arrived. He didn't see his friend and fellow fifth year until he sat down opposite him. Had Cole thought bad thoughts about Lucas getting perfected and not him? Yes and they had been quite colourful mixed with a lot of jealousy and some hurt. He couldn't tell his friend that, could he? Forcing on a bright smile and focusing on Lucas face rather than the badge that stood out, pinned to his chest Cole said "Hi Lucas! I'm okay, why wouldn't I be?" There was the rat situation but other than that he was wonderful, just peachy. "Congrats on the badge," he mumbled out before giving a glance to Carsyn and then back up at Lucas with a confirming nod. "Yep, she is asleep. Some first years wore her out." If he had gotten the gist of it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

That decided, Kodee eased up onto his knees so he could lean across the table facing the lot of them. "Right, this was fun." Not. Kodee adjusted onto his elbows, looking them each in the eyes. "We don't have much time before the Firsties start pouring over here in numbers. We need something big. Somethin' that'll make sure they don't sleep tonight. I'm up for suggestions. Outlandish is okay. Outright lies encouraged. We need a good story, get them on their toes the very first night then when they can't sleep later--." He paused to look both Prefect over. "You might wanna stop listening for a sec."
When Kodee Chosen had arrived at the table he had no idea but Cole was sure of one thing. The boy had way too much self esteem an air he didn't like. He had always disliked people with giant egos and Kodee certainley had that. Kodee had a point though. The firsties deserved to be welcomed with a good story though..."Maybe we can make up a spooky story that an outlandishly big mama acromantula lives in the Gryffindor Tower with it's babies. It comes out at midnight to prey on pets and click hauntingly with it's razor sharp pincers.....Or we can ask Nearly Headless Nick took come demonstrate his nearheadlessness or we could gift them with bertie botts and puking pastilles..." Just some random ideasssssssssss.