Thread: Law Enforcement: Reception and Waiting Area
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 10:09 AM   #22 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Lucy had been informed by Summer Intern Brody Hawthorne that her wand permit had expired so she had made her way to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement as soon as she was able to.

She had reached the reception area and paused at the desk. Who to speak to regarding this issue? Lucy spotted the coffee machine and the forms so she filled out a form addressed to department head Alexa Cambridge and sent it away. She then made herself a cup of coffee while she waited in one of the rather comfortable chairs.
It had been in and out of the department all day. Following that incident in the summer, there was a lot that needed to be sorted, people that needed to be yelled at, even more to be investigated and a sour department head leading it all. As it turned out, her little feeling of goosebumps and being followed hadn't all been in her head and while they hadn't been able to apprehend whoever it was, she was all the more determined.

Lex blew through reception area on the way to her office, having no time to stop but just before she could hit the corner, she heard the new intern receptionist yell her name with a mixture of urgency and fear.

Poor thing was still getting use to the place, and to her. It was an adjustment to be sure.

Alexa stopped dead in her tracks, waiting for whatever news. What she didn't expect was to have to stop for as long as she now was. A form had just been sent to her office? From that one there? Reluctantly, the woman moved back over to the desk. "What d'you need?" Was it anywhere near as urgent as the intern made it out to be?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.