Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 03:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

As the seconds turned into minutes, Isla started relax a little more. She looked around her, still not believing that she was surrounded by a sea of green and silver. Her stomach let out a low grumble, and she wished the food would appear. Ever since her chocolate frog had hopped away on the train, she'd been more than ready to eat dinner.

She looked up when a girl close to her age (Claudine) greeted the whole table at once. "Hello," she said, but the girl had brushed past her so quickly that Isla wasn't even sure she'd heard a reply. She wished she already had a group of friends to sit with. It would have made this whole thing so much easier.

That was when an older girl (Jillian) welcomed the new ones to Hogwarts and even greeted Isla by name. That made her feel so much better. "Hey, Jillian," she said with a smile. Jillian didn't seem so bad. Maybe what they said about Slytherins wasn't true after all. Maybe they weren't all bad guys. "I'm a little shocked to be here. I mean, Slytherin seems amazing, and I'm proud of my new house, but I had looked over the houses and what they stood for, and I never expected myself to be a Slytherin."

She thought about what the Sorting Hat had told her. It had said she was determined to succeed. Something like that. Is that what had made her a snake?