View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 03:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Cole made his way into the Great Hall and over to the Gryffindor table. He felt like he had a large sign over his head that said in big bold letters "RAT LOOSER!" as he chose a random empty seat, wishing that he'd not be the talk of the hall, but it seemed like a wasted hope considering how much commotion his search had lead to on the train. Plopping himself down, the ash blond fifth year petted the uniform pocket where two of his rats rested safely. The other three we're still missing.

Looking up at the enchanted ceiling Cole smiled warmly to himself, it felt really nice to be back at Hogwarts. A glance over at the staff table gave him the instinct feeling that a few of the adults shared the same view.
Carsyn survived her first task of pointing the little first years into the right direction of the boats. AND none of the little ones had fallen into the lake. At least not from where she stood, but she wasn't tasked in making sure they kept all hands and legs inside the boat at all times. The downside? She had missed snagging a carriage with Cole or Eli in effort to grab the first one with an available seat. Which happened to be one with some super hyped up second or third years. Because having to walk from Hogsmeade to Hogwarts would have been a serious mood killer.

Cleo was safely still in her robe pocket too, which was a win. The nice thing about getting a gerbil over the summer was that if anyone asked, she could just say it was a rat .... not the typical British kind which was why it looked different.

Breathe. Ugh, was it just her, or was it seriously GOOD to be home?

She plopped a seat next to Cole, "Why so glum? Aren't you glad to be home?" She rested her head lightly on his shoulder. "Can i snooze here for a minute? Wake me up when the sorting starts." Nevermind that she doubted she'd be snoozing too much when more of their fellow fifth years showed up, but hey, ten seconds of eye closing was nice and probably a preview of the way this year was going to be.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.