View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 07:50 PM   #24 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Ewan honestly couldn’t actually remember a time where he’d had a positive interaction with Gunnar and today really wasn’t going to be any different. Biting his tongue now, he just stood there, ignoring the head boy for the moment before he said something that they’d both end up regretting, choosing instead to focus on his sister (Chloe). “Thanks Cookie, I hope you've packed your hat” winking at her now. “If you need a hand looking for your bag, I can give you a hand while I’m making my rounds?” He was going to be walking around the train anyway so why not keep an eye out for her luggage while he was doing that too.

Being a prefect really was a big deal to Ewan so if there was ever anything he could do to help someone else then he’d do it. Case and point, Lucas. Sure, he didn’t exactly know him all that well but it was never too late to make a friend. Besides, he was just being honest, Lucas hadn’t missed a thing. “No problem man”.

Stepping into the compartment, he took a seat close by to the rest of the prefects and waited for his lord highness, Gunnar, to finally start the meeting, only minutes after Ewan had suggested that they start.