Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 04:36 AM   #23 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

SPOILER!!: Brody
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

To Brody’s surprise, Lucille listened to all he had to say without a word. To be honest, he expected interruptions and objections. Yes, he knew how difficult some could become when they were requested of something; after all, that was something a younger him used to do. Just thinking of it made him feel disgusted at himself. The intern was just relieved Lucille wasn’t going to give him a difficult time.

“Just doing what I need to do,’’ Brody replied. His mind raced when he was asked the question. “Since the expiry date has passed, I think you should have the renewal done at your earliest convenience. Possibly today if you have the time…’’ His eyes shifted to the familiar faces of the two interns Lucille had been overlooking. Interns could be a handful, he figured.

Lucy nodded. "Okay then. I'll do that as soon as I can. Thanks for informing me. Oh, by the way. Your surname is familiar. Are you related to Lucas Hawthorne from the Department of Magical Games and Sports, I think?"