View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 01:49 AM   #136 (permalink)
Bazinga

DMGS & DMT
Kelpie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe McCarthy
Sixth Year
x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Topanga Fuller
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

This was happening, she couldn't believe it. She thought about being brave and telling him so many times, but all the thoughts did not end as good as it seemed to be going right now. Why did she stress herself out so much with thoughts of rejections and making herself feel like he would never have the same feelings? Being older didn't help in this situation, no, she felt as awkward right now as she did the first time she liked someone.

His words were swirling around in her head. A date, with Charles, a date, as them. This was actually happening and she was actually right here with him. "I would love to go on a date with you. I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about that very thing a few times." She glanced at his hand still holding hers and smiled.

"You are right about one thing Charles life has taught many valuable lessons lately and one is not to waste an opportunity." With that she did lean over and give him a small kiss on his lips. It was just a small and quick kiss, but her stomach was in knots as her nerves jumped from even doing it.

"We should probably get going." Especially if she just embarrassed herself or got them into any trouble.