Thread: SS: What's that sound?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 11:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Inspired by: Til I Hear You Sing (From the musical Love Never Dies)
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

SPOILER!!: Gaston Marchand

Model: Colin O'Donoghue
Post color: royal blue

Name: Gaston Alexandre Laurent Marchand
Date of Birth: 16 May 2057
Place of Birth: Rouen, France
Current Residence: Cookham, England
Heritage: Muggle born
Eyes: blue
Hair: black
Distinguishing Features: tattoos on arms, scars across right side of face, walks with a cane

Immediate Family
Wife: Rosalyn Marchand (nee Newton)
Daughter: Desiree Marchand (age 5)
Son: Adam Beaulieu Marchand (age 8; adopted August 2098)
Parents: Raoul and Marceline Marchand
Pets: 2 cats (Phantom & Coco), 1 kneazle (Raoula)

Personality: shy, sensitive, generous, nurturing

Reason for being at the concert: Performer

Three long years living a mere facade of life... That's all it had been since he left Hogwarts. Three long years wasting his time on smoke and noise. His precious students, lost and gone. No matter how much time passed, they were never far from his thoughts. It was the reason he took up performing in his own right. He wanted his songs to find their way to the students he left behind.

Let hopes pass, let dreams pass, let them die! Gaston thought darkly. Without them what are they for...? He shook his head, trying to distract himself. He needed air... or something to clear his mind. He checked his watch... he wasn't due on for a while. There was just enough time for a quick walk.

The dark-haired Frenchman wandered about aimlessly, stopping just short of bumping into a young woman (Tia). His heart sank. For a moment, he hoped to see a familiar face, but she looked too old to have been one of his students. "Excuse me," he said, stepping aside... though he doubted she'd hear him over her own humming.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...