View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 07:01 AM   #20 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default *assuming the HG gets there bc she's an NPC*
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

"No, we're still waiting for the Head Girl," Gunnar replied to Jillian when she had suggested everyone was there. He had his own guesses on who that might be, given who the prefects were last term and who was already present in the compartment. But at least that was all that they were waiting for as it seemed everyone else was accounted for.

And it seemed whatever had been going on outside was now at an end as Nina was leaving and some of the others were heading into the compartment. Gunnar had appreciated his housemates congratulations, giving her a smile in return, but he'd catch up to her later maybe. In their common room. Their actual common room that wasn't a broom closet.

"Carsyn, right," Gunnar nodded, actually appreciating that she reminded him so he wasn't completely blanking on the names of some of the new prefects. And he tried to commit that to memory. The talkative twin was Carsyn and the quiet one was.... well, he'd make it a point to know soon enough. But he casually shifted his knee away from Carsyn because no thank you and he looked up at Ewan and then at Chloe as she entered as well, his eyes going back to Ewan, raising an eyebrow at the boy's words addressed to the entire group.

"That's not how this works," he told him, wondering just why the other boy seemed to think he was taking charge. That was up to him, the Head Boy, Gunnar McCarthy, and not to brand new first year prefects. And he'd be happy to nip anything contrary to that in the bud. "Relax. No one is actually late yet. I'll get started when I'm ready." Which, to be honest, was right now. No one was more eager than him to get on with things, but he would be the one to decide that and not told to. And he would be waiting for the Head Girl. The rest of them could chill for a few minutes, even have a conversation.

He turned his eyes back to his sister, giving her a smile. "Hey, Chloe, what's up?" Oh. Her bag. The seventh year paused a moment, trying to remember if he had seen it. "I saw you with it on the platform..." And then after that he didn't know. "Did you check in the luggage compartment to see if it got mixed in with our stuff? Or ask Morgan?" Though he doubted their younger brother would be much help in that respect. "I can help you look for it in a little bit though.... do you want to stay?" He knew she was having a rough go of things lately and wouldn't mind if she needed his support and sit with him a little while.

But now that they were all here, he actually did want to get this meeting started.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line