Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 09:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default Rat Party!
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Isla didn't think she'd been loud enough for anybody outside their little rat party to hear, but she nodded her head anyway. She could understand how worried Cole was. At least, she could only imagine. Her own pet owl was tucked safely away (she hoped), so she didn't have to worry about any of her own runaway creatures. "I'm Isla Bellchant," she said. She would have followed that up with an 'It's nice to meet you' line, but she doubted Cole was up for that sort of thing right now. She pushed herself away from her seat and joined the group crowded by the window.

The older girl (Avalon) had headed off down the corridor, so she guessed she should do the same. Asher had a good idea, too. "I like the rat treats idea! Anybody have any?" she asked. Probably Cole? Other than that, the only thing she could think to do was go door to door, interrupt everybody's onboard activities and conversations, and just ask around. She smiled at thought of the chaos that would erupt when people started finding out about the rat colony. Isla wasn't scared of rats, but she didn't really like the idea of them running wild either.

"There's the food trolley," Isla said, replying to Asher's question. "I don't know if Cole's rats are the jelly slug type, but who knows? I've heard some rats will eat anything." Although scattering food around the train might attract every creepy, crawly thing hiding around here. This whole thing just got weirder by the second.

Last edited by Anna Banana; 12-28-2019 at 10:03 PM.