Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 02:17 AM   #21 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Woah. Woah. Woah!

This woman was like a wildfire!

From the instant Brody had spotted her marching towards him, he had recognised her from the picture among her documents. That glare that she was giving him, that stance that she had taken up… Merlin! Brody was almost intimidated. Almost. He cleared his throat. “Um. No. No, I didn’t. I didn’t know that was a requirement, Ms. Lucille.’’ He smiled apologetically, or as apologetic as he could go. Perhaps Lucille would melt at his developing people- skills. “I’m Brody Hawthorne, attached to the Department of Magical Cooperation on the internship…’’

Brody cleared his throat again and wished that Lucille would stop glaring at him. “It seems that- ah… your wand permit has expired. There are two solutions to this.’’ The intern shuffled his papers, looking for the notes he had made prior to seeking out Lucille. “MACUSA can be contacted to request an updated permit or you can visit the Department of Magical Law Enforcement to do it.’’ His smile changed into a friendly one. “I suggest MLE. It’s a lot easier and convenient.”
Lucy folded her arms as she listened to what the intern had to say. How she loathed paperwork. "Er...thanks for letting me know, Mr Hawthorne. I'll heed your advice and visit the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Is there a deadline? After all, I am keeping an eye on these interns," she pointed at Calyx and Liliane.