Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 08:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
Default Rat party!
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

It was strange to Ronan how normal it felt to board the Hogwarts Express after not using it at all last year. Did he really remember so much from his second year? He was a fourth year now, much taller and smarter. Not as tall as Maxie, nor as smart as most of his peers, but definitely older. Ronan expertly dodged people and animals alike as he walked down the train looking for JC or Maxie or Luz when he heard talk of rats. His own rat was safely in his bag - just Biscuit this term, Cracker needed to stay home because she was ill and he felt bad about sneaking her in - and he wondered if he had finally found someone else with a rat as a pet.

Drifting towards the conversation, Ronan frowned. This guy lost five rats? "Hey, mate," Ronan called out as he joined this.. merry group? of people. "Finding rats is hard, have some older student try and summon them for you maybe? I got some rat treats if you want to try laying those out but I don't think they'll help." The fourth year nodded to greet everyone else, recognising the Ravenclaw from the year below him.

_____________I could still change the end