Thread: Minister's Office: Work Area and Cubicles
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 06:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
"Oh right..." She was to send things to January, not Charles directly, her cover could be blown right away. Why wasn't she thinking? "I guess I'm working too hard, I don't know why I thought to send it straight to cha...the minister. He is a very busy man, he doesn't need to be worried about some quidditch paperwork." Oh Merlin, help her. She could feel her cheeks warming and knew she was making such a mess of things.

Her eyes went to January's office, though she couldn't fully see in it she was sure the woman had gone home and she didn't need January seeing her bumble through trying to see Charles, so she needed to figure out an escape and fast it seemed. "Could I just leave this here with you and maybe you could get it to her in the morning?" That would be the best option.

Looking down at the woman's work she shook her head, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be giving you yet another paper to hold on to. You seem to be working too hard as it is." Looking at the time she felt bad for her for still being there unless she was like herself and enjoyed being at the office late.
It really wasn’t that big of a deal so there was no real need to blush or be embarrassed. “Don’t worry, I completely understand. It’s been so busy here since I started, I feel like I haven’t stopped” her face a picture of understanding now. It was so easy to forget some simple protocol when you’ve been bogged down with stacks of paperwork.

Huh. Well that was rather quick and out of the blur. First, it seemed as though the Quidditch report was passed on at once and now, not as much. Was there something she was missing here or was she just looking into this too much? Maybe it was just over-tiredness starting to kick in.

“Sure, just leave it with me and I’ll pass it on to the Mrs Bones in the morning” unsure of exactly what was going on here. She could easily just leave it on her desk herself. “It’s okay. I just don’t want to miss any of these families before the school year starts and well, I’ve been a little distracted trying to help out with the memos that went rogue a few weeks back” a small sigh escaping her lips as she took the Quidditch file from Victoria now. “Don’t worry about me though, I’ll make sure this gets to where it needs to be Mrs Culloden” writing a message on a post-it note, now and leaving it on the file on her desk as a reminder for the following morning.