View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 03:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default whew. i think i got everyone :D
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

The idle chatter between Ewan and Nina about OWLs gave Carsyn the unfriendly reminder that she had those to contend with this term as well. Ugh. And unlike ordinary class homework, OWLs were not something she could just copy off of Mark Gunter. She nodded however at Ewan, "Mostly good surprises, including this, of course," she indicated to the badge.

Uh huhhhh ... sureeee Nina Castillo. Hardly anytime. That basically just sounded like a load of bollock that Carsyn could bet her bottoms that Nina made up in effort to make herself feel better. And yes she noticed the girl smugly ignoring her and addressing Ewan which meant time to move on. Especially as she had to had to rudely state my boyfriend again, rubbing it in Carsyn's face.

Just in the knick of time, Jillian and Carys appeared, allowing Carsyn to shift her attention onto the two newcomers. "Jillian, hey!" She beamed at the new Slytherin Prefect. Thank goodness to see her as prefect, rather than clingy girl with zero personality. "Just waiting for all the prefects to show up, for our meeting," mmhm. Nothing much really. Other than Nina rubbing it in her face that she had a boyfriend. But that wasn't important.

"It's going to be fine," she whispered fervently to her sister, even though she'd basically been trying to convince her of that since they received their letters. But her sister still seemed anxious.

Wait. Missa Renaldi was wearing a prefect's badge? But wasn't .... where was Trinetta? Carsyn stared a moment in confusion upon seeing the older Ravenclaw girl whom she'd partnered with a couple times in lessons before. Surely Ravenclaw wouldn't have three prefects, since Ewan was already present with one badge, but then ..... ?? "Hey Missa, congrats, yes here first guess to discuss our rounds or something" So uh, guess she'd learn soon enough about Nettie, perhaps? Also if she had a choice, her rounds partner was definitely going to be Carys.

Speaking of partners, it seemed her fellow Gryffindor Prefect had made his arrival and why she hadn't guessed him when she knew it wasn't Eli or Cole was beyond her. Also he looked just as uncomfortable and anxious as her sister. "Uh, why would you be disturbing something, Lucas?" she smiled warmly at her fellow fifth year Gryffindor. Considering unlike some people *coughNinacough*, he had a badge.

How did she forget that being prefect also meant she would be sharing the compartment for at least the initial part of the train ride with a certain McCarthy? Who happened to have a badge change. Just when she thought he couldn't get more attractive, apparently that head boy badge made him even more appealing than the prefect badge. Also, everyone? Nina got a name-mention and she didn't even have a badge. But no matter though, because she moved quickly into the compartment because no sense in standing outside anymore since everyone seemed to be here and took a seat right next to Gunnar, her knee bumping against his. "Carsyn, Carsyn Rose" she stated her name to him, to remind him. Actually, can she be his rounds partner, please?

Oops. Carsyn chewed lightly on her lower lip at the presence of Gunnar's younger sister, feeling awkward about the knee touching now and moved it away a little. Wait, she ... Missa was Ravenclaw girl prefect and possibly Nettie still? So ... oh, she was just here to ask about her bag. Huh, okay then. "Hey Chloe," she greeted back

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.