Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 01:42 PM   #114 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Guess we should wrap this up lol
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
Even though she spoke French, Jina probably would not have been too helpful in that area. She froze up whenever she spoke to super attractive boys!

She nodded, reassured that the fog was all cleared up. What the girl said next was a bit alarming. It sounded quite dangerous. Maybe she liked dangerous things, the way she found jalapeño ice cream decent. Jina was not as fearless as her. At least she knew that there are people at Hogwarts who are brave. She can stay close to these people. "Okay ... um, do you want to go get the ice cream?"
Carsyn on the other hand didn't freeze up, but didn't have much success in that department either. She was going to chalk it up to inexperience though. Also, while she might have shown fearlessness and bravery, it was to the point of stupidity.

"Oh um, yea, sure, we should go order." Carsyn nodded in agreement, before realizing she didn't know the girl's name. Of course the girl didn't know her name either. "What's your name, by the way?"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.