Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 11:42 PM   #111 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Isla's thought her chocolate slug ice cream was the best treat in the entire world! It was no longer dripping all over her hands and fingers, because she was nearly through with it when Asher came along. He kind of startled her, mainly because she was so focused on her ice cream, but also because he waving a wand, a legit, real wand, this way and that. She might have been overreacting, but she thought she saw a little spark mixed in somewhere, too.

"Chocolate frog," she said, "and it's amazing!" Her eyes were on his wand, though. "Did you just get your first wand?" She guessed that it was his first wand, because...well, just look at him! "I just got my first one, too! It's got unicorn hair inside!" She gently pulled it out, holding it tightly, and showed it to him. Her ice cream could just drip down her left hand for now, because wands were super important, too. Was it possible to conjure a second ice cream with her wand?! She just had to find out!

She also wondered if this boy knew the whole 'no underage magic outside of school' rule. "Those sparks could...take down a whole table and chairs!" she said, although part of her did and part of her didn't want to see that happen!
Did Asher know that he had startled the girl that seemed to be around his age? Nope! He was too excited about his brand spanking new wand, and he also was a bit preoccupied with all the possible ice cream choices to really realize what he was doing -- i.e., walking right up to someone he didn't know without introducing himself, pointing a wand at them (well, their ice cream), and just inserting himself into someone's space without invitation. Thankfully the girl he was talking to didn't seem to mind all that much. Did that mean they were friends?

"Chocolate frog?" he repeated, mentally adding that to the possible list of flavour options he'd choose from. "Definitely a classic!" And it must've been extra good today since most of her's was gone. If he actually knew her better, he might've asked for a quick sample.

But all ice cream thoughts were momentarily put on hold the instant she revealed her wand. "Whoa! That's cool! Do you know any spells? Have you tried casting any yet?" He had all the questions ready to pour from this mouth, and he hoped she had answers. Maybe she knew that one spell his brother had mentioned to him.

"Mine's got Clabbert tooth in it!" Asher exclaimed, certain that the core was pretty unique since he didn't know anyone that had Clabbert in their wand. Speaking of his wand, the girl's mention of the sparks made him actually look down at it and whatever it was doing. "Oh! Oops! It was doing this at the wand shop earlier. The thing has a mind of its own."

He at least knew how to stop the sparks, which he did by just pointing his wand downward and then stuffed it into his pocket a bit. "I'm Asher by the way. Asher Fawley." Since he just remembered manners and everything.