View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 11:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Adam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
After the note left his hand, he ran his fingers through his hair. It was a nervous gesture he made when he wasn't sure exactly how he was feeling. He was still trying to figure out his emotions when Mariana spoke again. What had she said? Oh...they were moving... He shuffled along behind her, if a bit slow since he wasn't familiar with the layout of the office.

"Vell, zis iss for schtores," he answered honestly. It seemed like he was the only potioneer who ever did inventory. " I did infentory undt ve vere low or out uff all uff zose." Oh maybe she meant personally? Had he mentioned at the gala that he worked on potions? How much could he tell her. "Oh ah...but on a fariations uff Amortentia. At home, I haf been trying to find a vay to make ze Volfsbane potion more accessible to more people."

"Shouldn't be a problem to get these for you, then," She said with a smile as she leafed through a drawer to find the particular folder she was looking for. The request forms were in here somewhere, she was sure of it...

AH-HA!

Pulling out the form-which was a rather lovely shade of green, by the way-the brunette set it down on an empty desk and searched her person for a pen, which just so happened to be tucked right behind her ear. "You seem quite dedicated to your work. I've always found amortentia fascinating, more so for the unique aroma it produces for everyone. I can't say I'd ever want to be on the wrong end of an amortentia phial, though." Her brow furrowed, the botanist suddenly worried that she'd misplaced her pen somewhere in the greenhouses as she ran a hand through her hair and felt it tucked right where she'd left it. She smiled sheepishly, shaking her head after freeing it and setting it down on the form. "There you go. You just list the plants you need there, explain the purpose, and sign the bottom."