View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 10:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default Mentions everyone I think :)

And just like that, the train was full as more people turned up to the prefect’s carriage (Jillian and Carys). Greeting them all with smiles and nods, he turned back to Nina briefly, “Thanks, I mean, it was a little bit of a surprise but I guess the sorting hat knew what it was doing after all” grinning at her now. He wasn’t sure if he really belonged there at the beginning of his first year at Hogwarts but now, now it was home, part of him. Maybe becoming a prefect was a reward for that? He really didn’t know. “Don’t worry, I didn’t expect you to say yes. I don’t mind patrolling the halls and all but I just hope it doesn’t take all of the train journey” He did want to spend some time with Beth after all. Maybe they could find a compartment on their own? One could dream.

“Hey Missa, you haven’t missed the meeting yet. We’re just uhh…” pausing for a second for a moment now, he turned and looked around at Nina and Carsyn before finishing his sentence, unsure of exactly what was going on “We’re just waiting for a few more people to join us before we start” They couldn’t start whilst still missing people and, despite him not actually minding Nina being here, she wasn’t exactly a prefect so she couldn’t take part in the meeting. “I think we’re still waiting for the head boys and girls too…”.