Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 02:55 PM   #109 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
Five years in the wizarding world was not enough to change her tastes too drastically. She did like the magical sweets though, like chocolate frogs and fizzing whizbees. The thought of her delicious ice cream made her mouth water. "Yes, because I'm from Quebec ... wait, what?" she began to explain, but paused to listen to what the girl was saying. When she was done, Jina blinked a few times, trying to process the information. Fog at Hogwarts, moved to Beauxbatons, spoiled French kids, sabotaged education, a dragon ... and these all happened last term! She did not know about this at all, even though she read Hogwarts: A History over the past week. There were some scary events, but there was no mention of students being kicked out of Hogwarts (possibly because it happened recently). "Um, I will be a sixth year. Sorry, I'm still a bit shocked ... we are going to Hogwarts on September the first, right?" Or was the fog thing still there? She was starting to feel afraid.
Quebec. Okay, yea, honestly Carsyn had literally NO idea where in Canada that even was. Wait, that was in Canada, right? Because the girl had just said she was Canadian and for all she knew, everyone in Canada spoke French. But that was all irregardless because where was the girl LAST TERM, when she needed a French speaker. It might have helped score her a snog with one of the attractive, but idiotic French boys. And wait, what was that face?? Oops. Apparently some things were better left unsaid.

"Exciting, um yea, i think so... Like, I'm pretty sure everything's all cleared up to go back to Hogwarts," hopefully. Because Carsyn wasn't sure she could take another year at Beauxbatons. "But don't worry, cause even if there's no fog, its never really a dull moment at Hogwarts." Okay, that probably wasn't the most reassuring thing to say either. Someone shut her up, please.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.