View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 10:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default y’all lol
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Nina continued to smile politely at Ewan. ”That’s great,” and more than she could say about her own exams. The E she had received nearly ruined her entire life. She looked over at Carsyn Rose as the girl spoke. Her sister? They were both made prefects? Nina truly didn’t have anything to do with any of this information, aside from marinate in her own bitterness (which, she was very much doing).

... She hadn’t been scowling before, but she was certainly scowling now. Carsyn Rose was nothing but rude. There was no need for the snide comment because Nina didn’t want to be a prefect!!! She decided to ignore the girl (after rolling her eyes of course) and turned to Ewan instead. ”No, but I hardly have any time as it is. Being a prefect would not suit my schedule.” She tossed her hair behind her shoulder, glancing over at Carsyn ever-so-politely. ”No thank you,” why would she want to do patrols on the train? ”Like I said, I’m waiting for my boyfriend. We planned to meet at the front of the train.”

And then she saw Jillian. Their new Slytherin prefect. Nina had never minded the girl much. But still!! Carys wasn’t a surprise either. She gave both girls a polite smile, but otherwise didn’t say anything else.

You are Lemon!