Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 07:04 AM   #108 (permalink)
Sunflower

MO & DMT
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jocelyn Bryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jina Morin
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Carson Coleman
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Camilo Aguilar
Quality Quidditch Supplies

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tabatha Krauss
Janus Galloglass
books and cleverness | i like you a latte

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Confident, yes, she was definitely that. The trustworthy part would be something that was probably more her sister's area of expertise, but she had her moments ....

Yes obviously the flavors were a bit far fetched, but to anyone who had been in the wizarding world for awhile, surely not. Except, maybe it was just UK Wizarding World that was weird with flavors? "Those are good choices and I think would probably compliment each other nicely." The chocolate with the butterscotch cream flavor of butterbeer; the girl was clearly smart. "Canada. Wow, so like, you know French? We were at Beauxbatons last term cause we got kicked out of Hogwarts by some fog. And then we almost got kicked out of Beauxbatons cause the French kids were spoiled brats who tried to sabotage our education but really they were the evil ones and brought a dragon to school!" Actually she wasn't really sure what it was, but that sounded good. "But yes, Hogwarts. I'm going to be a fifth year. And you?" Also she should probably state her name, but somehow that slipped her mind.
Five years in the wizarding world was not enough to change her tastes too drastically. She did like the magical sweets though, like chocolate frogs and fizzing whizbees. The thought of her delicious ice cream made her mouth water. "Yes, because I'm from Quebec ... wait, what?" she began to explain, but paused to listen to what the girl was saying. When she was done, Jina blinked a few times, trying to process the information. Fog at Hogwarts, moved to Beauxbatons, spoiled French kids, sabotaged education, a dragon ... and these all happened last term! She did not know about this at all, even though she read Hogwarts: A History over the past week. There were some scary events, but there was no mention of students being kicked out of Hogwarts (possibly because it happened recently). "Um, I will be a sixth year. Sorry, I'm still a bit shocked ... we are going to Hogwarts on September the first, right?" Or was the fog thing still there? She was starting to feel afraid.