Thread: Transportation: Level Six Reception and Waiting Area
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 04:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Was she ignoring her fellow employee, heck no, but she was almost asleep when the woman came up to her and started asking odd questions. They who, where? Topanga sat up and tried to pretend she wasn't sleeping on the job. She looked around to make sure she knew exactly where she was and then back at Chloe, Hmm, who?" Did she say who and Topanga wasn't fully conscious to hear her?

Yawning she got up and stretched, "Sorry was just taking a minute to gather my thoughts before jumping into the big work day, ya know, trying to get the brian a moving." Smiling at the other woman she tried to play it off all simple, "So what were you going on about. Who we meeting or should have seen by now?"
Wait, did her colleague just fall asleep on her?? Was she really that boring?? When had she become one of those corporate robots? She was fun - or at least she used to be. But then she started talking about gathering her thoughts and wait, what?? Chloe's turn to be lost. Until she asked about who she was meeting.

"Oh um... the interns. I just thought we'd see more of them. Ugh, they better not be using their 'perks' ..." Chloe used air quotes at that to emphasis, "To try to get out of doing our dirty work. I mean, i think I speak for both of us when I say we could really use a cup of coffee. Or maybe a pot. And I feel like I've barely seen them since meeting them. Teenagers..." Pfft. Really. Who's idea was it to hire teenagers anyway? She was going to ignore the fact that in like five years her son would be one....

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.