Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 12:00 PM   #106 (permalink)
Sunflower

MO & DMT
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jocelyn Bryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jina Morin
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Carson Coleman
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Camilo Aguilar
Quality Quidditch Supplies

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tabatha Krauss
Janus Galloglass
books and cleverness | i like you a latte

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
When she made that recommendation, did she actually think it would work? Probably not, but it did admittedly feel good to have some sense authority where she felt like people listened to her suggestions. Just meant people would listen once she was wearing her badge on the train in a few weeks too, wouldn't they? Except Cora Dredworth as she was FULLY expecting her dormmate to be all defiant, but she just hoped she wouldn't give herself too much grief.

"Really?" Oh, she hadn't expected the girl to ask her a question in return of what she was thinking of getting. "Ummmm... I'm a big fan of the more ... creative flavors. Like Chocolate Frog or Treacle Fudge ... Or they have this jalapeņo one that's pretty decent if you like spicy... Mac n cheese is actually pretty good too." Really anything but the boring muggle flavors. "So you new around here?"
Of course she would listen to her recommendation! And it was not because she was a prefect (Jina did not know that), but she seemed confident and trustworthy.

Her eyebrows rose in surprise at some of the flavours the girl mentioned. Jalapeņo? Mac n cheese? She thought she was joking, until she scanned the menu again and saw that they were indeed being offered. "Wow ... I think I'll go for the more normal ones. Chocolate frog and butterbeer, maybe. Thanks for the suggestion though," she said, laughing. Everyone has different tastes and she tried to respect them, no matter how odd. "Yes, I moved here from Canada recently. Do you attend Hogwarts?"