Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 10:34 PM   #105 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
When she heard a voice addressing her, Jina looked up to see a girl around her age. Clearly she was not new, since she was making an ice cream recommendation for her. Maybe she went to Hogwarts! Jina had never met anyone from her new school before. It would be nice to get to know a few people before going to school.

"Alright. I'll get three scoops of different flavours." She said with a nod. She was debating between chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, but she could actually eat all three! There were so many flavours available, she would not be able to try all of them in one day, or she would get brain freeze. She could come back everyday and try three different scoops at a time. "What are you thinking of getting?" She asked the girl.
When she made that recommendation, did she actually think it would work? Probably not, but it did admittedly feel good to have some sense authority where she felt like people listened to her suggestions. Just meant people would listen once she was wearing her badge on the train in a few weeks too, wouldn't they? Except Cora Dredworth as she was FULLY expecting her dormmate to be all defiant, but she just hoped she wouldn't give herself too much grief.

"Really?" Oh, she hadn't expected the girl to ask her a question in return of what she was thinking of getting. "Ummmm... I'm a big fan of the more ... creative flavors. Like Chocolate Frog or Treacle Fudge ... Or they have this jalapeño one that's pretty decent if you like spicy... Mac n cheese is actually pretty good too." Really anything but the boring muggle flavors. "So you new around here?"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.