View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 07:02 AM   #58 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Graduated
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
That this kid thought that he was dreaming was something that Minjae could relate to. Being a muggleborn himself, Minjae had always been afraid that everything he was seeing in the wizarding world was just a dream and that he would wake up. But that was three years ago and he was pretty sure it was all real.

He laughed a little as he watched him close his eyes and opened them a few seconds later as if he was trying to find out if he was real or not. "What would you do if you actually are dreaming and wake up in bed soon?" he asked as he looked at the school supply letter they all had received during the summer. "Did you buy a wand at Ollivanders yet?" he asked. "That's the most important thing. Oh! and a buy a pet" the books and other supplies were just extra things in his opinion.
Tom smiled as he listened intently to what the other kid was saying. "Well the first thing I would do, is go and get loads of ice-cream and then I would ring up a friend and tell him all about this crazy dream I've had." Tom would totally love to tell all his friends about this, but he had been told he wasn't allowed.

Tom looked down at the list. "Nope, I got books." He pointed to the bag of books. "But that's it." Tom wasn't sure how he had managed to get the books without getting lost but he had some how. "Oh, what pets are we allowed?" Tom couldn't wait to get a pet, he'd always wanted one but his parents had always said no.