Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 03:28 AM   #102 (permalink)
Sunflower

MO & DMT
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jocelyn Bryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jina Morin
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Carson Coleman
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Camilo Aguilar
Quality Quidditch Supplies

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tabatha Krauss
Janus Galloglass
books and cleverness | i like you a latte

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Still procrastinating on her book shopping, Carsyn headed to Floreans for some much deserved ice cream. Actually, who was she kidding, the ice cream was hardly deserved because she hadn't been very productive at all since she'd returned from her travel adventures. But it was summertime and there was still a few weeks left to get her supplies so why rush to get them now?

When there was a girl there who looked new and close to her own age maybe. Well new in that she had the look of 'i don't know what to get, because I've never had this before'. Which was where the Gryffindor came in, chiming all too eagerly, "I'd recommend one of each." Just saying. Or maybe she was still on her sugar cravings from being so deprived for ten months.
When she heard a voice addressing her, Jina looked up to see a girl around her age. Clearly she was not new, since she was making an ice cream recommendation for her. Maybe she went to Hogwarts! Jina had never met anyone from her new school before. It would be nice to get to know a few people before going to school.

"Alright. I'll get three scoops of different flavours." She said with a nod. She was debating between chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, but she could actually eat all three! There were so many flavours available, she would not be able to try all of them in one day, or she would get brain freeze. She could come back everyday and try three different scoops at a time. "What are you thinking of getting?" She asked the girl.

Last edited by Sunflower; 12-24-2019 at 04:01 AM.