Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 05:01 PM   #101 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
Jina was back in Diagon Alley. This time, she was alone, without her parents. She finished her school shopping in the previous week. Now she just wanted to look around some more. After visiting some shops, she found herself in front of Florean Fortescue's. She had in her hands a bag containing a few dresses from Madam Malkin's, another bag with some books for light reading. She put the bags down on a free outdoor table and sat down on a comfortable seat. Wiping the sweat from her forehead, she tucked her long hair behind her ears. She wondered if she should get a scoop of ice cream, or just return home. Her eyes focused on the menu on the table. The flavours sounded delicious ... she should probably try one before leaving. But which flavour should she get?
Still procrastinating on her book shopping, Carsyn headed to Floreans for some much deserved ice cream. Actually, who was she kidding, the ice cream was hardly deserved because she hadn't been very productive at all since she'd returned from her travel adventures. But it was summertime and there was still a few weeks left to get her supplies so why rush to get them now?

When there was a girl there who looked new and close to her own age maybe. Well new in that she had the look of 'i don't know what to get, because I've never had this before'. Which was where the Gryffindor came in, chiming all too eagerly, "I'd recommend one of each." Just saying. Or maybe she was still on her sugar cravings from being so deprived for ten months.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.