Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 04:02 AM   #42 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

An hour....

She looked at her watch, where would she be in an hour? She was hoping asleep and the thought of sleep made her yawn. She really should do that at some point. For now, the sandwich was hitting the spot more than she wanted to admit. It was really good. "Did you buy this here or bring it from another cafe?" Was there something actually good in this place?

Her eyes lifted as he spoke and she watched him carefully as he seemed to be struggling for words, but once those words came out it was confusion, hurt, and many other emotions that were coming up in her. They had been out on many dates over a full year and he hadn't said anything, she was always just wondering. Maybe she should have brought it up, but she didn't, she wanted him to and now he was finally saying it. How was she supposed to respond to that?

"Well I don't know what to say, I mean it would have been nice if you did say it, but you didn't and then you ignored all my messages and blew me off for how many months?" Why was she this angry about it all? Then she realized it was because she actually had really liked him.