Thread: Law Enforcement: Evidence & Pensieve Rooms
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 12:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

There was no way in Merlin’s beard something like that wouldn’t be checked out. The explosion set Lex off on a different level. Someone had blown a freaking whole through evidence and was now loose on the level—soon to be the whole ministry. Abandoning some caution and stealth as well as now completely forgetting that Fairfield was evening standing there, the department head darted off.

There was no pausing at the gaping whole, only boldly hurrying through it to end up back in the work area. On the way through, she cast several of her own revealing charms hoping to get lucky and catch even a glimpse of whoever she might be after.

She hoped the rest of the department was on their toes. This was now a full on chase and apprehension.

Who knew the intern could get so lucky on the first day? Not so lucky for everyone else. Alexa didn’t want to be burdened with the task of keeping the kid alive while she tried to wrangle whoever the hell had had the gall to infiltrate MLE and destroy it on the way out.

This would not be taken lightly.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.