View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 05:45 PM   #57 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Tom was just looking around, trying to figure out which way to go when someone spoke, he wasn't sure at first who the kid was talking too but then he made his way over to him. "Oh me, well I'm new to all this and to tell you the truth I keep thinking I'm going to wake up from a dream any second now." Tom replied truthfully.

Tom closed his eyes for a few seconds before he opened them again, but alas the kid was still there and he was still in the same spot as before. "Okay, yes I'm lost." Tom rummaged through his pocket for his letter. "You see, I got this letter and then I came here to get all this." He pointed to the letter. "And well I lost my parents and now I have no idea where any of this stuff is." He finally stopped talking and took a deep breath.
That this kid thought that he was dreaming was something that Minjae could relate to. Being a muggleborn himself, Minjae had always been afraid that everything he was seeing in the wizarding world was just a dream and that he would wake up. But that was three years ago and he was pretty sure it was all real.

He laughed a little as he watched him close his eyes and opened them a few seconds later as if he was trying to find out if he was real or not. "What would you do if you actually are dreaming and wake up in bed soon?" he asked as he looked at the school supply letter they all had received during the summer. "Did you buy a wand at Ollivanders yet?" he asked. "That's the most important thing. Oh! and a buy a pet" the books and other supplies were just extra things in his opinion.