Thread: SS: Quidditch Camp 2100
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 02:26 PM   #20 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Rylee found herself standing up a bit straighter, hands clasped together lightly in front of herself as she listened to Samantha begin to explain what was going to happen today. Clearing her throat quietly she gave all the younger kids a warm smile. "Hello everyone, my name is Rylee. I'm one of the Beaters for Gryffindor at Hogwarts." So she knew how to the game was played obviously or she wouldn't be here volunteering. "You can come to me if you have any questions or need any help at all." Giving them all another smile and a little friendly wave she was finished talking.

The ginger teen watched as the kids began pairing off and gathering a length of rope to tie around their ankles. This would surely be interesting to watch. Hopefully no one got hurt.

Uhhhhh. Saros peered around at the much bigger, older kids. He had no trouble with partnering with someone twice his size but would they want to be his partner? That was the true question here. One he wouldn't have to worry about when the ginger boy he had spotted earlier walked over to him and asked to be partners.

"Yeah!" The five year old nodded fast giving his newest friend a bright smile. "I'm Saros, what's your name?" That was the first step in becoming real friends. You had to know the other kids name! "We're going to be gweat partners, ya know... tuz we have the same hair." Mhmm. Gingers were fierce. His auntie Rylee, uncle Reese and mama always told him that.

"Let's go get da rope!" Without further ado, Saros practically bounced over to the bucket to get a bit of rope, looking over his shoulder to make sure his friend was following.

You are Bread!