View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 09:09 PM   #56 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Webster
Gryffindor
First Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
After leaving Ewan for he had to get back to his family, Minjae was walking through the south side of the street with his hands holding a bag on each side. His father's expensive sunglasses still safely resting on the bridge of his nose. The weather was nice enough and he honestly did not want to get back to London. The stores weren't even closing yet.

Deciding to stay and that his chauffeur could wait a little longer, the Hufflepuff swung the bags back and forth as he looked around. Spotting a kid seemingly to walk around without aim, Minjae looked to see if he was with anyone before he moved towards him. "You're lost, aren't you" it was pretty obvious.
Tom was just looking around, trying to figure out which way to go when someone spoke, he wasn't sure at first who the kid was talking too but then he made his way over to him. "Oh me, well I'm new to all this and to tell you the truth I keep thinking I'm going to wake up from a dream any second now." Tom replied truthfully.

Tom closed his eyes for a few seconds before he opened them again, but alas the kid was still there and he was still in the same spot as before. "Okay, yes I'm lost." Tom rummaged through his pocket for his letter. "You see, I got this letter and then I came here to get all this." He pointed to the letter. "And well I lost my parents and now I have no idea where any of this stuff is." He finally stopped talking and took a deep breath.