Thread: Law Enforcement: Evidence & Pensieve Rooms
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 04:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

"Good." If there were no questions, she could leave them...to...it. Hazel eyes flashed to the corner she'd heard the noise, instinctively now on high alert. It was the life of an auror. Even the most unassuming things could become a threat and the difference between a live and a dead auror was how they decided to handle the situation and how seriously they took it.

She'd been about to ask Carter who else he had working in here with him but after seeing him cast, something told her he wasn't expecting anyone else. It sent the hairs at the back of her neck rising and gave her the oh so familiar feeling of adrenaline beginning to bubble within her. An overreaction without cause, maybe, but Lex would rather feel silly in hindsight than regret not putting enough urgency into things.

The department head waited a moment but when no one appeared and the steps seemed to vanish altogether, it became clear they would have to coax their intruder out.

Forgetting Fairfield for a moment, Lex put a finger to her lip and gave a nod of her head indicating for Carter to follow silently before she too began making slow and calculated steps toward the suspicious shelf.

Anyone in MLE would have by now realized the suspicion they were like to arouse and would have moved to reassure that it was only them rather than risk having their heads accidentally blown off. Whoever was behind there was definitely not meant to be.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.