Thread: Fountain
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 04:32 AM   #61 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Text Cut: Bazinga and Kolyander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Her green eyes were on the fountain and she had tuned out all the noise around her. It was nice to be in Diagon Alley, though she hoped she didn't run into Felix. She had been able to avoid him so far and her mom was helping by not making her go to frienmily outings. Gunnar had warned her this could happen if things went wrong, but she really didn't know how they went wrong.

Here her name she came out of her thoughts and turned, 'Rylee, hey, how are you?" giving a smile and wave as her friend came over she turned her full attention on her. "Having a good summer I hope?" That was probably a lame question, of course she was, it was summer!

Before they could talk more another girl was speaking to them, no, almost running into them and Chloe blinking before looking back at the fountain. What had she missed by tuning everything out? Glancing back at the younger girl she sort of giggled. "I'm sorry, yes, it does that. Is this your first time in the alley?" Looking around she didn't have a towel and she wasn't allowed to do magic outside of school, so helping her dry off was going to be almost impossible. [b] "You learn after a while to watch your back with this thing." Pointing to the fountain she had known it couldn't be trusted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
The smile on her face widened as Chloe returned the warm greeting. "I am. It's been amazing chaotic and loads of fun." Yes, that was one way to put it so far. As much as she enjoyed talking about all the things she had been up to, all her traveling, she didn't want to seem snobby or like she was bragging. Therefore she wouldn't just go about rattling off her list of activities. "How has the summer been treating you?" Hopefully well.

Unfortunately Rylee had her back to the younger girl since she had been speaking with Chloe and hadn't seen what happened. Though it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out as the girl was not only wet but quickly explained that the fountain had 'attacked' her. Obviously a first timer to Diagon Alley. "That's alright. The fountain does that sometimes, it's very fussy about whom it allows to sit there." She herself had learned that when she was very very small. "I'm Rylee, I can help you dry off quickly if you like?" Unless the girl didn't mind being wet.

Isla hesitated and looked at the fountain behind her. Right now, it looked nice and calm, like the kind of place you'd come to for peace and quiet or to just sit and read. She knew better now, though. She laughed. "Yeah, I noticed. It was all fun and games when that man got hit with the water," she said, referring to the old man she'd silently laughed at just minutes before. "And i guess it was kind of funny when it hit me, too." She was just glad this didn't happen in the dead of winter.

Her eyebrows wrinkled in confusion when the second girl explained that the fountain was kind of fussy about who sat here. "So the...fountain doesn't want me here?" she asked. That was the weirdest thing she'd ever heard a fountain do in her whole entire life. Although, maybe it was punishing her for laughing at that old man. "You can help me dry off?" she asked, guessing the girl was talking about casting a spell. "Well, okay then. Thanks!"

While she waited, she turned back to the first girl. "No, I've been to Diagon Alley many times, but it's really only been to go with my mom or dad to buy a few things and then go," she said. Being a pureblood family, they found themselves here a lot.