View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 12:39 AM   #75 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post

Minjae had been too busy looking down at his pocket to get his supply letter inside it that he had not noticed a slightly older boy making his way over. He had certainly felt the hit though and like him, Minjae stumbled as well.

Managing to stay on his feet, Minjae was oblivious to the fact that his sunglasses had slid down the back of his head and had fallen down on the ground behind him.

Rubbing his arm, he looked at the guy with an concerned look on his face as he apologised. ”Ok” he said. He had apologised, All he could say now was ok. ”Are you hurt though?” he asked as he watched him adjust his t-shirt ”You’re lucky you didn’t fall” Minjae looked at the outstretched hand in front of him and immediately took it and shook it enthusiastically. ”I’m Minjae, aren’t you in Slytherin?” he asked. He was sure he had seen him around at Beauxbaton last year .
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Minjae was glad that Ewan was not hurt physically, he wasn't sure about is pride though. It was just a simple accident. No harm done. He had dealt with fluffy human eating monsters, creepy mist and a scary dragon, although he had not been near the dragon last year... But he had never had anyone bump in to him before so that was a new experience and he couldn't wait to tell his chauffeur about it when he got out of Diagon Alley.

As Ewan picked something up from the ground, Minjae tried to look over his shoulder to see what it was and when Ewan held up his glasses it was at that moment that Minjae GASPED out loud. "Oh nononono!" he chanted as he took the glasses from him. He then began to inspect every inch of the glasses, even holding it up to the sun to see if there was any damage. "My father doesn't know i took his sunglasses. It's really expensive" he spoke fast and it took him a minute to calm down after seeing that the glasses were fine.

"That makes no sense" he said as he put the glasses back on his face, covering his dark brown eyes with the black shades. "How can you not be a Slytherin but be 100% a Slytherin at the same time?" Maybe it was his pride he had been talking about earlier? Didn't Slytherin's have a lot of pride?

"I'm in Hufflepuff" he said, nodding his head. "A 100% Hufflepuff" he laughed. The stores? Minjae looked around. Right, he had to do school supply shopping. "I need to buy a few items, eh..." he took out his piece of paper from his pocket and began to list them. "I need books for my fourth year, a new ink and quill, some food for my owl Brownie and a couple of vials for....reasons..." He could not prank people with hiccuping potions without vials. And he was not going to ask Professor Noble for them of course. "You want to come with me? I don't like shopping alone..."
Guilt. The perfect word to describe how Ewan was feeling right now as he found out the glasses were expensive and not even Minjae’s to begin with. “I did check them and they seemed fine”. He did check them over himself but still. He could most likely have just used magic to repair them if he took them home to his father but then he’d have to admit that he’d taken them so maybe that wasn’t an option.

Did he say guilt? He meant slight embarrassment. “I meant Ravenclaw, not Slytherin” his cheeks a slight shade of red now. “Maybe I’m not a Ravenclaw after all” laughing a little now at his obvious blunder. “I mean a lot of people actually tend to have a lot of traits from the different houses” because in all honesty, sometimes he really did feel like more of a Hufflepuff than a Ravenclaw. At least until he ace’s all of his O.W.L’s as expected and proved that he belonged.

Vials for reasons? Suuuure. That wasn’t suspicious at all. He may be a Hufflepuff but with fishy reasons like that, people would see straight through his goody goody façade, if that’s what it was. “Mhm, school stuff. Sure, I can come. I’ve already got mine. I’m just here to buy a few presents for my family before I head back home for the summer”. He may only need to grab a few things but it would take him all day so wasting time in the street really wasn’t an option today.