View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 11:45 PM   #72 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

SPOILER!!: Ewan~
Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
A hop in his step, Ewan walked down Diagon Alley with a broad smile on his face. With the summer in full swing, this was his last chance to actually do some shopping at Diagon Alley before he jetted back off to Canada to see his family for the summer so today was all about making the most of it. He’d wanted to buy presents for him family, just to show them how much he missed them over the summer as well as something for Beth, his girlfriend, although that might take a little longer but then again, the perfect present always takes the most time.

Lost in a train of thought, he couldn’t help but be a little surprised as he found himself bumping into someone as he headed down the street. Luckily, he somehow managed to keep himself on two feet and not on the cobbled floor. “Oh sorry, I didn’t see you there. I should have been looking where I was going” With a somewhat embarrassed face, Ewan looked over at the shorter, black haired boy with an embarrassed smile on his face. Adjusting his navy t-shirt and jeans so that he didn’t look completely dishevelled, he held out his hand to the boy, who must be a student at Hogwarts or a wizarding school somewhere, and introduced himself “I’m Ewan”. All in all, this was not the ideal start to his day.

Minjae had been too busy looking down at his pocket to get his supply letter inside it that he had not noticed a slightly older boy making his way over. He had certainly felt the hit though and like him, Minjae stumbled as well.

Managing to stay on his feet, Minjae was oblivious to the fact that his sunglasses had slid down the back of his head and had fallen down on the ground behind him.

Rubbing his arm, he looked at the guy with an concerned look on his face as he apologised. ”Ok” he said. He had apologised, All he could say now was ok. ”Are you hurt though?” he asked as he watched him adjust his t-shirt ”You’re lucky you didn’t fall” Minjae looked at the outstretched hand in front of him and immediately took it and shook it enthusiastically. ”I’m Minjae, aren’t you in Slytherin?” he asked. He was sure he had seen him around at Beauxbaton last year .