Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 06:40 PM   #99 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Bernie had bought ALL her stuff for the FIRST day of her FIRST actual year at Hogwarts on the VERY FIRST DAY she was allowed in Diagon Alley, which felt like months ago at this point. And then she hadn't been back since, until now, when she had made up a good excuse about forgetting something and needing to buy it, and her mum had dragged her in, and as it had turned out, her old robes WERE too short, and so they had bought some new ones, and then Bernie had managed to get away from her mum, and she knew her mum was looking for her, but here she was, carrying a thick ice cream down the street and looking for a good spot to stop and eat it and hide.

"Well well well," she paused beside a park bench, eying the person on it. Her ice cream had just started to trickle down her hand and she really needed to stop running from her mum and just eat it. This was the perfect spot for it, even though the person on the bench was not always her favorite person.... "Mind if I join you?" Surely not, and even if he did, TOO BAD! Bernie plopped herself down on the bench beside Blake and started licking her ice cream steadily.
Whelp ... it was the start of their second year together. "You would have sat even if I said I did mind." He added smiling at her. Blake was determined to start this year off better, he was going to make new friends, and talk to the ones he did have more ... although did Bernadette really count as a friend. "Have a good summer holiday?" He asked her. "Haven't seen you since the dance." Blake blushed a little, he was hoping he would have better control of that reflex this year to.

You are Honey!