View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 05:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Caleb smirked. "Oh yes. I'm very important and have places to be," he said, obviously joking kind of. At least she seemed like she was laid back enough to joke about these things. He would have hated if he had read the situation wrong and she had been more uptight than he anticipated.

"Transportation? Cool," he replied with an earnest grin. "My dad used to be the Department Head there, actually. A longgg time ago," he added with a small chuckle. "A teacher...apparition teacher?" he asked. He couldn't think of any other position that would require teaching on that level. "I'm in experimental charms," he told her with a smile.

Fortunately for Caleb, he hadn't misread the situation at all. Yassi continued smiling brightly, accidentally snorting at what he said next. She gave him a rather sheepish look, though she wasn't at all embarrassed. "You have quite the sense of humor, Caleb," it was nice. She felt as if people were far too serious around here. It was very understandable and of course she took her own work quite seriously... But... Laughter was important. As was joy. It incentivized better work, in Yassi's opinion.

"Really?" She found herself smiling again. "What a beautiful coincidence that I met his son." Or maybe it wasn't a coincidence at all. These things were often fate. "Yes," she nodded, her eyes were filled with pride. She loved her students and loved the work, itself. That much was hopefully very evident. Again, Yassi found herself perking up with interest. "I bet you come across the most interesting things!""

You are Lemon!