Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 03:09 AM   #98 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Having collected all of the items he would need for the following school year, Blake parked himself on the park bench. He needed a break from walking around .. his dogs were barking ... and by that he meant his feet hurt. He was grateful for the freedom from his dad and was able to do all his shopping on his own, but after all day of carrying his own stuff and kind of wished his dad was here after all. Checking his watch, he needed to meet his dad in the leaky cauldron at 5. They were going to eat dinner there and then head home before the rain left on September 1st.

Smiling and looking around, he was hoping to see some familiar faces, but so far he hadn't seen anyone he recognized from school.
Bernie had bought ALL her stuff for the FIRST day of her FIRST actual year at Hogwarts on the VERY FIRST DAY she was allowed in Diagon Alley, which felt like months ago at this point. And then she hadn't been back since, until now, when she had made up a good excuse about forgetting something and needing to buy it, and her mum had dragged her in, and as it had turned out, her old robes WERE too short, and so they had bought some new ones, and then Bernie had managed to get away from her mum, and she knew her mum was looking for her, but here she was, carrying a thick ice cream down the street and looking for a good spot to stop and eat it and hide.

"Well well well," she paused beside a park bench, eying the person on it. Her ice cream had just started to trickle down her hand and she really needed to stop running from her mum and just eat it. This was the perfect spot for it, even though the person on the bench was not always her favorite person.... "Mind if I join you?" Surely not, and even if he did, TOO BAD! Bernie plopped herself down on the bench beside Blake and started licking her ice cream steadily.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind