View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 04:56 AM   #19 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Nettie. She'd have to remember that...because now she knew one and only one person at her school, and that was Nettie. "Nice to meet you. You're the one and only Hogwarts student I know," she said with a laugh. "Too bad we're not in the same year." They weren't even close to being in the same year either. Something told her sixth years didn't spend too much of their time hanging out with firsties.

...and she was a pre sixth year? What had she said? "What's a pre sixth year?" she asked. She smiled when Nettie mentioned how proud she was of her house. "I know all about the four houses. I think I'm going to be a Gryffindor." It made perfect sense. She was a friendly person, but she wouldn't say she was so friendly that she'd be a Hufflepuff. Then there were the Ravenclaws, like Nettie. Isla didn't think she was a good fit there either. She wasn't cunning enough to be a Slytherin. So a Gryffindor it would be!

Then she listened as Nettie gave a very detailed, well-thought out answer to her question. "That was a very Ravenclaw thing to say," she said. "You're right, though. How'd you melt your cauldron? Sounds kind of fun to watch if you ask me."
Nettie laughed a little. "Well I'm honored," she told her with a grin. The first years were always so eager and excited. She wasn't one to talk, though - she had DEFINITELY been exactly the same when she had been a first year. That seemed like so long ago...because it was, honestly. She was a NEWT level student now. Yikes.

"A pre sixth year?" she asked in confusion, her dark eyebrows wrinkling. OH. She remembered her little slip up and shook her head. "No, no, I...I used to be a prefect. I'm still used to introducing myself like that, and I accidentally let it slip," she explained.

Ew, a Gryffindor? But WHY? Instead she smiled though. "The hat takes your choice in to account, you know! I didn't know anything about the houses, so I just let it put me wherever. I ALMOST went Slytherin, but it thought I liked learning more," she explained. And as for her cauldron...

"Um, I don't really know to be honest," she admitted with a laugh. "I was trying to study for my OWLs, and I was practicing a potion I've made dozens of time, and...I did something wrong, so it melted," she explained, chuckling.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid