Thread: SS: Quidditch Camp 2100
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 05:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Wait, the older girl wanted him to exercise? Um. No thank you. Which is precisely what Adam told her.

"No thank you,"
he told the girl simply before turning back to the group of kids. Maybe this was going to be more work than the young nine year old had anticipated. He'd thought for sure they'd just be flying around and having fun! There had been no mention of running. Or...what was it she said? Squat jacks? He didn't even know what that was!

Nevermind though. He smiled at tutu girl again and linked his arm with hers. "I can be your partner!" he proclaimed happily. But he probably was going to pass on borrowing the tutu. Just FYI.

Oh wait, they needed a rope! This was going to be easy, Adam had done this many times with his twin Ingrid. Still hanging on to Emm, he dragged led her over to the bucket and got them a rope.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid