Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Alexa Cambridge
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 09:12 AM   #53 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Did....she realize denying her reasoning for auror life as being "cool" but rather that it was "interesting" were essentially the same, superficial thing? Probably not, in fact she'd be willing to lose a few galleons on that bet. Not that Lex would be telling her why she should become an auror. No, that wasn't her place and she herself had only done it because of the likelihood to end up half dead or the life.

Everyone had their reason. Some more self righteous than others.

"...Right..." Rather than get into it, Alexa hoisted herself out of her chair and moved around the desk. "Make the grade and it could end up being your life for however long you live. For now..." She moved for the door, a nod of her head the only gesture she expected the girl to follow her. "I did manage to find some sort of work that wouldn't end up getting in the department's way. We're heading over to evidence. I'll give you a tour of sorts on the way. Don't touch anything you aren't told to."

Should she ask ahead of time for no complaints?

Nah, she'd give the girl the benefit of the doubt. Afterall, anyone who wanted to get into this line of work couldn't very well be whiner....yeah? One could hope.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.